Friday 13 April 2018

Book Review: Victor by A K Michaels

My Review:

A fabulous start to a new must read vampire series. I didn't want to put the book down. I love Vampires and Shifters. This is my 2nd Dragons book and I loved it. This is my first book from this author and won't be my last. I have followed her work but never got around to reading her work until now. I loved Victor and Kimber's story.

Victor is an ancient and very rich vampire. he never loses control so one night when he does he is thrown for a loop.

Victor's housekeeper is a Fae and she sets him straight with what is going on and he is now on a mission to find Her.

Kimber is a Dragon and the last of her people and is being hunted.

It had a great storyline with interesting characters and a HEA. I can't wait for the next book in the series. If you have not read it yet you should go and one click it now as you will not regret it.


Book Links:

Goodreads, Amazon USBarnes and NobleGoogle Play

No comments:

Post a Comment