Friday 13 April 2018

Book Review: Syren's Heaven & Hell by Jennah Thornhill

My Review:

This book follows on from book 1. After a rough start, Connor and Allie's relationship goes from strength to strength, the connection between them totally consuming, they are definitely all in. The culprit of all the threats and attack is someone you don't expect which keeps you guessing the whole time. 

And the ending. I cried. I hated Jennah for a moment with one part. I was desperately hoping for a good ending but I never expected one THAT good. I honestly have never read a book with so many twists and turns, to have you wondering if they are actually going to get there HEA. I can't wait for more of Karina and Johnny in book 3.



Book Links:

GoodreadsAmazon USBarnes and Noble

No comments:

Post a Comment