Friday 13 April 2018

Book Review: Dangerous Hearts by K.K. Allen

My Review:

This is my first book by this author and it won't be my last.

It is currently 12:10am on the 7th March as I write this. I just finished the book and I don't care it's after midnight I NEED to know what happens next so I am going to go start Destined Hearts now and will finish this review sometime today.

Lyric Cassidy has always been surrounded by music. Both her parents are musicians and I guess you can say that Lyric's love for music comes from deep within her veins. She's a song writer, she only writes music that never see the light of day because she's not interested in the spotlight. She got a job as tour manager for a record company. Her last tour ended badly when her boyfriend of two years cheated on her with her best friend. Tired of heartache she has sworn off from ever hooking up with another Rockstar, she is DONE! That of course is until she meets the one and only Wolf in person. Writing music is her way of dealing with the emotions inside her heart. From the moment they meet sparks fly but they both immediately reject the strong reaction. Wolf can tell that Lyric is a good girl who is looking for a prince charming and he is anything but that, and Lyric simply can go through another Rockstar romance that will for sure break her heart. 

For Wolf Chapman, having fun and rocking out is life. Going from one girl to the next is his MO and no one can change him. That is until Lyric, literally, crashes into him at full speed. Wolf can sense the change within himself but refuses to believe that he wants more from Lyric then just one night. He can't seem to stay away from her though she's made her intentions clear: there will be nothing between them. So why can't Wolf move on? Why does the bad boy rocker want to reveal to Lyric he's not so "bad"?

I could never put the book down I stayed up late just to finish it. Thanks for writing an amazing story. I can't wait to start book 2.


Book Links:

Goodreads, Amazon USBarnes and Noble

No comments:

Post a Comment