Friday 13 April 2018

Book Review: Syren's Angel by Jennah Thornhill

My Review: 


This is the first book from this author and it won't be my last. It is also the authors debut.

I absolutely loved it. It had me hooked from the start right till the end and also wanting more after I finished it.

I loved the instant attraction between Allie and Conner. At first she is a shy girl bit she comes out of herself. Conner well he is your bad boy rock star. What's more to love then that.

They both have there secrets that comes out and threatens to destory them, but you know they are meant to be together.

The book is filled with so many emotions it made me laugh and feel so much for the characters.

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. It leaves on a cliffhanger and I can't wait to read book 2 and see what will come next in the series. Well done on a great debut.



Book Links:

GoodreadsAmazon USBarnes and Noble

No comments:

Post a Comment