Friday 13 April 2018

Book Review: Jingle My Balls by Jordan Marie and Jenika Snow

My Review:

I found this book because of the hot cover model Jonny James. It is my first book by both authors.

Nick’s company specializes in adult fantasies. So, when a lonely red-haired lady asks for a Santa to hold her for one night. Nick makes sure that she will have her wish. Of course there will be a misunderstanding and Nick will meet the wrong lady, but this doesn’t matter. When Nick tries to meet his customer again because he can’t stop thinking about her, he will realize that he made a mistake and now maybe he will never see Holly again.

I never thought that dirty Santa Claus role-playing would be that hot. 

It was well written and well paced. Both of the man characters were likable. This is one holiday story you can't not want to read.

Book Links:

GoodreadsAmazon USBarnes and Noble

No comments:

Post a Comment