Wednesday 27 February 2019

Book Review: Sweet on Love by Christina Butrum

My Review:

This is my fourth book in this series so far and my first book by this author. This is Sadie and Logan's story.

Sadie is the owner of Sadie’s Sweets the sole bakery in Love, Georgia which she opened with her mother. The past ten months have been hard on Sadie. She lost her mum/business partner in a terrible car accident and with that loss went her love and desire to bake.

Logan was best friends with Sadie’s brother Trent until his family moved away but Logan has moved back and opened a veterinary practice. 

I received an advance copy of this book. I am voluntarily giving my honest review, and I plan to buy this book when it becomes available.

Book Links:

GoodreadsAmazon US

No comments:

Post a Comment