Wednesday 27 February 2019

Book Review: Beauty and Her Beast by Addison Carmichael

My Review:

This is my first story by this author and it wont be my last. This is a short story and its the prequel for to a new series but please note it does ends on a cliffhanger. This is Rebecca and Erik's story.

Rebecca Hartford’s been dumped, and she hates Valentine’s Day. So she’s mulling away at a coffee place when a mysterious man with blond hair and silver eyes races into the bistro. Lurking outside are two dangerous looking men. Erik trying desperately to evade several men. A connection is established and a relationship flourishes. 

I can not wait to read book one 'Knight'. I received an advance copy of this book. I am voluntarily giving my honest review.

Book Links:

GoodreadsAmazon US

No comments:

Post a Comment