Wednesday 27 February 2019

Book Review: Dirty Dozen: Princess Edition

My Review:

Will add a short review for each story after I finish reading each one.

I love anthologies as you get to find new authors. Just looking at who is in this anthology I have only read the work of five of them before but I know of four of the others and two are new to me.

~A Winters Kiss by Aleisha Maree~
Alpha read Jan 2019
I have two children under five but I have never seen the movie Frozen. I love how its set here in New Zealand and has Maori language in it.

~Wicked Kisses, Bitter Wishes by Alicia Peek~


~Poisoned Love by Ally Barnes & Debbie Ann~


~Belle and the Curse of the Rose by C. Renee~
Beta read 4th-13th Jan 2019

~Annabella by C.J. Welles~


~Strictly Business by Gemma Arlington~


~Royal Failure by Heather Guimond~


~Bear Illusion by Kay Maree~


~Luna Blue by Kay Maree, Aleisha Maree and Susan Horsnell~


~The Girl in the Tower by Penny Blush~


~Pocahontas and the Reluctant Brave by Susan Horsnell~


~Crown of Thieves by T.J Spade~


Book Links:

GoodreadsAmazon US

No comments:

Post a Comment