Saturday 16 February 2019

Book Review: Fifty-Fifty by Kelsie Rae

My Review:

And this author has done it again with another awesome book. I could have read this in one sitting but I had to put it down and do school pick up and didn't get to finish it until this morning. This is the first book I have read in this new series. Fifty Fifty is an Enemies to Lovers story and is Noah and Beau's story.

Noah is a tattoo artist who finds out unexpectedly that he is a partner with a mysterious Beau for a B+B. He was left this partnership from his late grandfather Jay. He didn't know he had a grandfather until the day he got a call that he was in his will because his grandfather passed away. When something comes up and Noah needs to make an unexpected trip to Love GA about this partnership and B+B, Noah is met with a surprise he did not expect. The happy ending at the end was phenomenal. Of course Harry and Betty put something in the coffee at Lover's landing coffee shop.

I have to say I didn’t like Noah at the beginning and while I started to warm up to him I could just feel something bad coming soon and it had to do with him.

I received an advance copy of this book. I am voluntarily giving my honest review, and I plan to buy this book when it becomes available.

Book Links:

GoodreadsAmazon US

No comments:

Post a Comment