Thursday 21 February 2019

Book Review: The Long Route by Kiersten Modglin

My Review:

This is my second book in this series so far and my fifth book by this author. This story is a short and sweet Second Chance romance.

Lydia Shane is back. Never thinking she'd ever step foot in this town again, she finds herself here on a job assignment.

Adam Newberry couldn't see his life without her. He asked her to marry him, after all. But, then she up and left without so much as a goodbye. Five years he's waited for her to return, and today...she did.

Being reunited with your first love doesn’t happen to everyone but when it does, your life feels complete and the future looks brighter.

I received an advance copy of this book. I am voluntarily giving my honest review, and I plan to buy this book when it becomes available.

Book Links:

GoodreadsAmazon US

No comments:

Post a Comment