Monday 25 February 2019

Book Review: At The Next Table by Leanne Davis

My Review:

This is my 3rd book in this series so far and my first book by this author and it wont be my last. This one will pull at your heart strings. This is Holden and Alicia's Story.

Alicia is a lawyer for a water park, they are wanting to build a water park on one of the farm lands they recently purchased, while Alicia is looking over her papers she is at Lover's landing enjoying a nice hot cup of coffee when she see's this cowboy come in, he buys two coffee's and sits at a table. He just sits there, does not talk to anyone, does not drink either coffee's he buy's and ten minutes later he just gets up throws those coffee's away and leaves. 

Holden was is deep depression after the death of his wife Harper. He blamed himself for her death.

Another five star read in this Lover's Landing series. I received an advance copy of this book. I am voluntarily giving my honest review, and I plan to buy this book when it becomes available.

Book Links

GoodreadsAmazon US

No comments:

Post a Comment