Tuesday 12 February 2019

Book Review: In Too Deep by Dr Rebecca Sharp

My Review:

Another awesome read by this author.This is Tamsin and Nick's story. I have been waiting for their story from when I first meet them. I went through an emotional upheaval I laughed, I cried, I cursed and I raged a little.

When Tamsin's well-ordered life is turned upside down, she turns to Nick to help her feel alive. While Nick helps Tamsin live, she becomes the peace and comfort he needs in his chaotic life.

He has genuinely wanted her for years. And he couldn't have chosen a better woman. Her want to protect, her want and need for family is exactly what he needs to take control of his life. She is who shows him what happiness feels like.

This definitely felt like the most emotional book of the series and was my favourite. The ending was completely perfect, not just for Nick and Tammy but for all of the couples this series has introduced so far.

Two things I loved was how Blake from Reputation makes an appears and how Tamsin has endometriosis. Its the first book I have read with a character that has it. Personally I don't know what its like to have it but my younger sister who turned 21 in July last year has had it for years so I know a bit about it and also how painful it can be as at times she was in so much pain she couldn't move. Also my Auntie (mum's youngest sister) has it.

Book Links:

GoodreadsAmazon US, Amazon CAAmazon UKAmazon AU

No comments:

Post a Comment