Friday 22 February 2019

Book Review: Baking with a Rockstar by Jasmin Miller

My Review:

This is my first book by this author and it wont be my last. I love the cover, The cover and title are what draw me to the book.

Baking with a Rockstar has got to be the sweetest rockstar romance I’ve ever read and I love my Rockstar books.

Charlotte (Charlie) Peterson’s life was pretty much turned upside down a year ago in New York. Her grandmother’s best friend, Hannah, came to her rescue and moved Charlie and her baby daughter, Mirabelle (Mira) to Brooksville, California where she lived, to start over. Charlie had always dreamed of starting her own bakery.

Hudson Mitchell is not your usual rock star. He doesn’t enjoy life in the public. After a nasty break up, Hudson just hasn’t been able to turn things back around. He writes his own music but the words and notes just aren’t coming. He needs to go home to Brooksville for some peace and quiet and some quality time with his family. The surprise was on him, though, when he walked into his house to find his grandmother living there along with a beautiful woman baking in his kitchen along with her adorable little baby girl.

Having her there makes his house a home with the kitchen constantly filled with delicious smells, to the love and laughter between her and her baby girl. Not only is Hudson drawn to Charlie, there is an immediate bond between he and Mira. She instantly has him wrapped around her little finger. 

I hope Monica and Gabe get their own book.

I received an advance copy of this book. I am voluntarily giving my honest review, and I plan to buy this book when it becomes available.

Book Links:

Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment