Tuesday 5 June 2018

Book Review: Winter by Theresa Hissong


My Review:
I really liked the first book in this series and I started Winter straight away after finishing Talon as I just had to know what was going to happen next in the pride. The best part of starting a series that already has a few books published is that I can just keep reading.

Winter was a made panther, not born. His panther knows instinctively that Nova is his mate. Yet he refuses to touch her to find out for certain. Yes, Nova is attracted to him, their bantering, arguing ritual is well formed now but still he holds back. The other member of his pride will tease and taunt him but he is determined to not touch her.

This is another awesome story but the author. I would recommend this story and series to any Paranormal Romance or Shifter Romance fans.

Book Links:

GoodreadsAmazon USAmazon UKAmazon CAAmazon AUBarnes and NobleiBooksKoboSmashwords

No comments:

Post a Comment