Tuesday 19 June 2018

Book Review: Professor Hot Pants by Ember-Raine Winters


My Review:
Another amazing read from this author. I loved seeing Ryan's side to some of the events from DJ Hot Pants.

From the student- teacher relationship, to helping those in need the author kept me wanting more and I was always looking forward to what would happen next.

Ryan and Philip know they should ignore what’s burning between them but can’t ignore it as Philip is Ryan’s professor. Ryan more so than Philip thinks they should throw caution to the wind and give in to the lust but the professor is trying his hardest to be professional. There was a fifteen year age gap, but where love’s concerned, age doesn’t matter. Ryan and Phillip were perfect for each other.

I look forward to reading Daddy Hot Pants.

Book Links:

GoodreadsAmazon USAmazon UKAmazon CAAmazon AUKobo

No comments:

Post a Comment