Wednesday 2 May 2018

Book Review: Asylum by Francesca Vance

My Review: 

Kassi is a young newly shifted wolf, whose adopted parents are witches. Her parents know a wolf pack in which Kassi is able to learn with. Now she is living with the Black Mountain wolves and eventually is accepted into. She is new to the shifter world and has a lot to learn. She bonds with twins her age, Talia and Tyler, and is taught by Alpha Conal. Conal is a rough young very sexy alpha that twist Kassi up inside. We are also introduced to Jake, Conal's twin brother and also co-alpha. Conal and Jake send Kassi, Talia and Tyler into another pack undercover to see what they can find out. 

It has a lot of action and some romance but it doesn't overwhelm the plot. There's many twist in this book, and it kept me as a reader very much engrossed in the book. Cliffhanger ending! I can't wait for book 2. I recommend this book to anyone who loves shifters. (Also I recommend to a few of my book friends)

Thank you to the author for allowing me to read an ARC copy. This is my honest review.


Book Links: 

GoodreadsAmazon USAmazon UKAmazon CAAmazon AU

No comments:

Post a Comment