Friday 4 May 2018

Book Review: Something Wicked by Theresa Hissong

My Review:

This is my first book by this author and it sure as hell won't be my last. The story was short and I wish it was longer but I know it was published in an anthology.

Aiden Hawke is the lead singer of the rock band, Something Wicked. Kit Ellis is the new bassist for the band, Something Wicked.

The book starts out as the band in Las Vegas at a two day festival. They were one of the opening bands. As the story progresses we meet the other band members Jude and Kade. I hope we get a book for Jude and Kade. would love to find out more about them and also see what's new with Aiden and Kit.

A very fast paced story. I read this story in one sitting and I just couldn't put it down.


Book Links:

GoodreadsAmazon USBarnes and Noble

No comments:

Post a Comment