Tuesday 29 May 2018

Book Review: The Cleaner by Kiersten Modglin

My Review:

This is my first book by this author and it won't be my last. This book had me from the start and I never wanted to put it down.

This is a must read. This book is well written. 

I was in love with Reagan and Gunner. 

Gunner was a tough guy in high school who barely graduated. He never let anyone close until he meet Reagan. She slowly found a place in his heart.

Reagan could always depend on Gunner to be there when she needed him. They started out as friends then as they spent more time together their connection became deeper and she was falling in love with him. But of course it was all too good to be true because one night he just disappearedand she never saw or heard from him again. Until eight years later when she heard a know at the door. 

What was he doing back after all this time. Can he be honest with Reagan as to why he just disappeared?


Book Links:

Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment