Wednesday 30 May 2018

Book Review: A Beautiful Kind of Hope by Cathy Johns

My Review:

Beautifully written debut novel. I can't wait to read more by this author.

A Beautiful Kind of Hope is an unusual romance between a billionaire and a stripper. Her characters are deep, and I simply fell in love with Hope and Taylor. I loved this story it flows awesome and it's easy to read. The characters all fit nicely and It's hard to pick that one character that I really like because for me I loved all the characters.

Hope is a young woman in her early twenties, who has the burden of being the sole financial and are provider for her mother and her much younger brother. She is a very strong woman, who has a flair for independence and can be very stubborn at times. It was these traits that endeared her to my heart. 

Taylor is in his late twenties, a self-made billionaire who has come from a broken background, he knows first hand the struggles many families have in life.

The author knows how to write strong characters that jump off the page. I adored the twists and turns that they experience and I'm hoping to hear more from their friends in any future books.


Book Links:

GoodreadsAmazon USAmazon UKAmazon CAAmazon AUBarnes and NobleKobo

No comments:

Post a Comment