Saturday 18 August 2018

Book Review: Mating Season by Theresa Hissong

If you have read Theresa's series Rise of the Pride you have already met Drake Morgan. This is another awesome read from her. I have been dying to read Drake's book from the minute I first meet him in the Rise of the Pride Series.

Tessa is thankful that she was able to find two places to work at in her new town after having to escape her crazy ex-husband, even it if means she only gets one day a week off to do things for herself.

Drake is growing impatient finding his mate but he knows that it will be impossible to find the one if he is always on his land and not pursing his bear's mate. But Drake hates humans, and the only place where they do not come is his land that he shares with his two brothers.

Tessa knows about shifters, but she's never met one before Drake and his brothers. And she's definitely never met a bear shifter. Just when Tessa and Drake are getting used to the idea of being mates, trouble comes into town when Tessa's ex is hunting for her.

Now I want a bear shifter as a mate. Where can I find my own? I can't wait for more of the Morgan Clan. I highly recommend this book.

Book Links:

GoodreadsAmazon USKobo

No comments:

Post a Comment