Sunday 12 August 2018

Book Review: Liv by Kelsie Rae

My Review:

This is the author's debut and I loved it and never wanted to put it down (but I had to cause I moved house and was unpacking as well as mummy duties to my 4 year old son and almost 1 year old daughter). I can't wait to read more from this author and see what happens next in this series.

Liv married her high school sweetheart. Her life could not be any more perfect. Then tragedy hits and she loses the love of her life and the morning of his funeral she finds out she is pregnant. Now she has to figure out what she is going to do as Adam was her whole life.

Luke was Adam and Liv's best friend all through high school. Luke is in love with Liv but Adam got to her first. When he and Adam have a falling out, he walks out of their lives and leaves town to give Adam and Liv a real chance. He was never supposed to see them again. But when Adam dies, he goes back to say goodbye to his best friend.

I loved the Epilogue. It updates you on where the characters are in the future. It was a perfect ending to an amazing story.

Its a must read so go and one click it now.

Book Links:

GoodreadsAmazon USAmazon UKAmazon CAAmazon AU

No comments:

Post a Comment