Monday 13 August 2018

Book Review: Exposed by Ember-Raine Winters


My Review:
Another awesome book from this author.

My sister and her fiance had my kids for the day so as soon as this arrived on my kindle at 4pm I sat down and started reading it. I got to 30% before my sister dropped my kids off then I had to put it down and do mummy duty and when I finally got round to sitting down (after feeding, bathing and putting kids to bed) and reading I didn't want to put it down and got to 60% before my fiance rang to say he was on the way home from soccer and I saw it was 9:30pm and I still hadn't done our dinner. Which I had to put it down again to cook before he got home. In the end I finished it about midnight.

Exposed is the first book in the Sin City Gym series. This book is well written, keeping you riveted to what will happen next.

Kyle is an arrogant sexy MMA fighter looking for a new agent after him and his old agent went separate ways due to a difference in morals.

Delia is one of the best agents in the city and the perfect person for Kyle and Sin City Gym.

Hope we get more of these two in future books!


Book Links:

GoodreadsAmazon USKobo

No comments:

Post a Comment