Wednesday 8 August 2018

Book Review: Reputation by Dr. Rebecca Sharp

My Review:

This is my first book by this author and wont be my last. I have been following her for a long time and have two other books of hers on my kindle but had not got around to reading them yet. 

I am a sucker for Rockstar books, they are my first choice all the time and I have been dying to read this one and it didn't disappoint. I loved the book from start to finish and never wanted to put it down (but I had to as I have 2 kids under 5 and we moved house). 

Best friends little sister? Forbidden romance? Second chance romance? Rockstar romance? Fake relationship turned into real love? Whats not to love about this book.

This is a book about a lifelong love. A girl who started crushing on her brothers best friend and developed those feelings into love. No matter that he pushed her away, cruelly each time. She nurtured those feelings into adulthood and poured them into singing and songwriting. Global fame followed on the back of this heartbreak.

Blake is from a small southern town and has become the biggest and brightest pop star in the world. But from one failed relationship to the next the headlines and dropping ticket sales shows her reputation is on the line. When a plan is in place to help Blake with recovering her reputation, can she survive it? Zach, whom she has crushed on since a little girl, the same man that has repeatedly ripped her heart out, is her only hope to put her reputation back together again but will he destroy her at the same time?

Zach Parker! His love for Blake was so beautiful. Granted in the beginning I didn’t care for him or for his treatment of our heroine until we got to his POV.

This is so well written that the story just moves at a pace that has the story flowing effortlessly. I was rooting for Blake and Zach the whole time.

I highly recommend this book! I loved it. An absolute must read for 2018.

Book Links:

GoodreadsAmazon USBarnes and NobleKoboBookbubiBooks 

No comments:

Post a Comment