Wednesday 29 August 2018

Book Review: In The Shadows by TL Travis

My Review:

Another awesome read from this author. I am loving this series. I love rockstar romances. And this one didn't disappoint. The romance was sweet and the sex was hot. 

'In the shadows' picked up seamlessly where 'Behind the lights' ended, even though it is now from Stoli's POV. In the Shadows follows the band on the rest of their tour and the reader gets to know the band members better. I enjoyed reading their adventures and journey as a band. The guys are truly a family, even if they aren't blood related.

I was anxiously awaiting for Stoli and Joey to finally get together, and once the realization of Stoli's harbored feelings hits Joey, the two's relationship immediately strikes a match. I love the close friendship these guys have with each other and their management but also the guys in the other band.

I look forward to Mickey's and Diamond's stories in the coming months.

Book Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment