Monday 13 August 2018

Book Review: Jax by Vivian Lux

My Review:

This is my first book by this author and I loved it. I never wanted to put it down. Two of my favourite sub-genres in one Rockstars and Stepbrothers, what's not to love.

From the first page I was hooked on Jax and his Lil Bit. I honestly could not put it down. Jax and Liliana started out as friends when she went to live with her dad and on tour with Jax and his mom. I loved that while Jax was a jerk at times he wasn’t really the bad guy.

Jax and Liliana develop feelings for each when they are teenagers, until he broke her heart on T.V. He's rock royalty, and it just so happens that he has talent of his own.

I also loved that Jax spent most of the book wanting/working to get his Lil Bit back. That the song Liliana hated so much was actually a love song written for her and about how much Jax loved her.

Book Links:

GoodreadsAmazon US

No comments:

Post a Comment