Saturday 23 March 2019

Book Review: Perfect Form by Britney Bell

My Review:

This is the author's debut so it is my first by her and it won't be my last. This first book in the Texas Tornados series. I loved this book and never wanted to put it down. I love sports romances and this is one of those books that you just can't put down. This is Tyler and Jordan’s story.

Tyler is a quarterback who was injured whilst playing American football. He needs to recover quickly and is told that intense massages every four hours with eight hours sleep will help. What he didn't know was that the person called Jordan, hired to do the job is a woman.

Jordan is just getting her mobile massaging business off the ground, when she is asked by a client if she can do her & her husband a favor by helping out someone they know. It would be a week long job that would take up most of her week.

I can't wait to see what happens next for them. I can't want for the next book in this new series and to read more from this new author. I highly recommend this book.

Book Links:

GoodreadsAmazon USBookbub

No comments:

Post a Comment