Wednesday 20 March 2019

Book Review: December by DL Gallie

My Review:

This is my first book by this author and it wont be my last. This is the fifth book in this new series I have read and I can't wait to read more. This is Gage and Marlee's story and I love the instant connection they have.

Gage Grainger has suffered since his mother’s death when he was 10 years old but Christmas time is just too painful for him. He is known as The Grinch at work and he plans to keep it that way, but when you have spent so many years turning your nose up at love can Gage put the past hurt and tragedy to the side to see love is worth the risk. 

Marlee Adams throws herself into the toy drive at her work but when the very sexy Gage Grainger volunteers to help out, everyone is skeptical about his true intentions. 

My favourite ice cream (Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough) is in the book.

I can't wait to read December Calendar Gals coming in May.

I received an advance copy of this book. I am voluntarily giving my honest review, and I plan to buy this book when it becomes available.

Book Links:

GoodreadsAmazon USAmazon UKAmazon CAAmazon AU

No comments:

Post a Comment