Saturday 23 March 2019

Book Review: Marcus by Kelsie Rae

My Review:

Another awesome book. I absolutely loved every second of this story from the beginning to the end. It is a standalone but it would benefit you tremendously to read at least Sophie before Marcus.

Marcus is an all around good guy who has loved his little sister's best friend, Natalie for years but she doesn't have a clue about his feelings. Natalie has loved her best friend's older brother, Marcus the man who brings butterflies to her stomach since she was five. Unaware of his feelings she has decided to move on, but one small problem. Marcus is moving to be closer to his sister for the arrival of her twins. And it seems she is gaining a roommate Marcus. The best part Sophie is okay with her brother and best friend being together.

I am loving this series so far and I can't wait to read the next book in the series 'Anthony' coming in July.

I received an advance copy of this book. I am voluntarily giving my honest review, and I plan to buy this book when it becomes available.

Book Links:

GoodreadsAmazon US

No comments:

Post a Comment