Saturday 23 March 2019

Book Review: Knight by Addison Carmichael

My Review:

I love my shifter books they are one of my favourites. I am loving this series. I can't wait for the next book. The story wastes no time in drawing you in and taking you on a journey. This book is a real page turner and I would have read it in one sitting if I could.

Alexia Raine’s life is turned upside down when she is captured and brought to a werewolf enclave where she learns the truth about her origins. She struggles to come to terms with it until events overtake her fears. 

Neil Duran is the Alpha Four Enforcer for the Bryant Pack. His role is protecting Alexia, and he’s tasked with retrieving her from San Diego where she’s being stalked by another pack who want to abduct Alexia for the special abilities she possesses.

I highly recommend this book. If you have not read the prequel I suggest you read it first it is only a short story but you don't have to.

I received an advance copy of this book. I am voluntarily giving my honest review.

Book Links:

GoodreadsAmazon US

No comments:

Post a Comment