Tuesday 12 March 2019

Book Review: March by Susan Horsnell

My Review:

This is the 3rd book in this new series I have read and I can't wait to read more.

Jarrod Turner (Ernie) has everything but is unhappy cause of an event that happened when he was seventeen in March which brings back bitter memories every year. Melody is from Australia and over on business.

After spending two weeks together it was time to part ways. Jarrod went back to the city to work work and Melody to the city for business, Never to see each other again.

He was standing looking out his office window thinking about Melody when the manager for the new Australian hotel comes in. Bob introduces her as Terri Edwards but when Jarrod turns around guess who is standing there.

I cried at the start with what happened to Jarrod but I am glad he got a HEA with Terri.

I received an advance copy of this book. I am voluntarily giving my honest review, and I plan to buy this book when it becomes available.

Book Links:

GoodreadsAmazon US

No comments:

Post a Comment