Saturday 9 March 2019

Book Review: Mating Instinct by Theresa Hissong

My Review:

Another awesome book from this author and just like all her others I loved it. I am loving this series so far and I can't wait for more of the Morgan Clan. I highly recommend this book and series. This is Ada and Rex's story.

Rex and his brothers have come out of their hibernation and are now prepping the land for their crops. When Rex and Gunner are walking around the land, they come upon a scent of another bear but what they find when she shifts is shocking. When he sees Ada for the first time he knows she is to become his mate.

Ada ran from her clan as they were about to sell her to another shifter to be mated to him, but she fled before this could happen. 

They have a lot to overcome before they mate though. I can't wait for the next book in the series.

Book Links:

GoodreadsAmazon USBarnes and NobleKoboGooglePlay

No comments:

Post a Comment