Friday 17 July 2020

Book Review: Rockstar Romeo by Abbie Zanders

My review:

This was my 6th Cocky Hero Club book and my first by this author. This is my favourite Cocky Hero Club book so far. I love a rockstar romance and I wasn’t disappointed with this love story.

Eva is a single mother of teenage twin boys, works for an entertainment management company that promotes Dark Wing and she ends up having to work with them by default when the CEO has to work on the road with another band. She wants nothing to do with Jace Logan. She has worked hard to get where she. She’s strong but is afraid to let herself fall in love with Jace.

Jace Logan is the lead singer of the band Dark Wing. When Jace lays eyes on Eva he is hit with deja vu but cannot remember how he knows her.

Each chapter begins with a note and advice from Dear Ida. I had several laughs over Ida's honesty. The story takes place while the band is on hiatus.

I received an advance copy of this book. I am voluntarily giving my honest review, and I plan to buy this book when it becomes available.

Book Links:

GoodreadsBookbubAmazon US

No comments:

Post a Comment