Monday 27 July 2020

Book Review: Fearless to Love by Harlow Layne


My Review:
Fearless to Love is the seventh installment of the Written in the Stars series, each written by a different author. This was the first book I read in the series. It is my second book by this author. I never wanted to put it down. This is Dante and Lily's story.

Dante Ricci is twenty seven years old and is the owner of a club called Flux. His now ex-partner left him in the lurch so Dante has been working long hours trying to straighten everything out and hire someone new to help take some of the burden off him. It’s after a long night at work when he just couldn’t bring himself to go home to his empty house so instead he went for a drive, ending up in Fairlane outside a bar.

Lily Valenti is twenty four years old and lives by herself just outside of town. Lily is successful in her own right, but still, due to a past bad relationship, struggles a bit with self confidence. She noticed Dante the minute he came in to the bar, but when he asked her for her phone number, she was hesitant.

Sparks flew between them from the first moment they met and it made for a really cute story.

I’m thinking I’m going to have to check out the other novellas in this series of standalones as well.

I received an advance copy of this book. I am voluntarily giving my honest review, and I plan to buy this book when it becomes available.

Book Links:

GoodreadsBookbubAmazon US

No comments:

Post a Comment