Friday 17 July 2020

Book Review: Last Name by Dr Rebecca Sharp

My Review:

I have been enjoying this Country Love Collection where the author takes a Country Song and turns it into a book, this one is loosely based on Last Name by Carrie Underwood. I think this is my favourite so far of the Country Love Collection. I really enjoyed James and Carrie's adventures.

Carrie works at an hotel on the Lake Tahoe, but she risks to lose her job now that the hotel was sold. She accepts to follow some colleagues to Las Vegas to forget her problems. James is the CEO of his family company that acquires hotels in trouble.

I received an advance copy of this book. I am voluntarily giving my honest review, and I plan to buy this book when it becomes available.

Book Links:

GoodreadsBookbubAmazon US

No comments:

Post a Comment