Wednesday 1 July 2020

Book Review: Cocky Notes by Leesa Bow

My Review:

This was my fourth Cocky Hero Club book and my first by this author. I loved this book. Reef is my newest book boyfriend.

Macy Reynolds looks after he father and works at a local Italian restaurant waiting tables where she meets Reef Burton who is an AFL player. They officially meet through a series of notes on the cafe’s menus.

Reef and professional soccer player Chance Bateman grew up as friends, and the rivalry between the codes is done with the typical sarcastic Aussie banter.

Reef and Macy’s characters developed throughout the story and they both grew so much in themselves and their ability to reach out and trust.

I received an advance copy of this book. I am voluntarily giving my honest review, and I plan to buy this book when it becomes available.

Book Links:

GoodreadsBookbubAmazon US

No comments:

Post a Comment