Friday 17 July 2020

Book Review: Be My Queen by Chelsea McDonald


My Review:
The second half of the crown duet which cannot be read as a standalone. You must read Be Mine, King first. I have been waiting for this book since the moment I finished Be Mine, King.

Nikolai and Anastasia's story was never going to be easy giving their very unconventional start and it only proved to become more difficult when she disappeared at the end of the first book when things were just getting good with them. This story starts up right where Be Mine, King finished and it didn't leave us waiting for long.

I'm excited to read any upcoming stories set in the same world. Maybe the brothers can have their own books.

I received an advance copy of this book. I am voluntarily giving my honest review, and I plan to buy this book when it becomes available.

Book Links:

GoodreadsBookbubAmazon US

No comments:

Post a Comment