Monday 13 April 2020

Book Review: Till I Found You by Michelle Fernandez


My Review:
This is my first book by this author and it won't be my last. I never wanted to put this book down. Till I Found You sucks you in and holds you there until you’re completely unaware of everything happening around you. This is Booker and Chloe's story.

Chloe had amnesia due to past traumatic event that caused her mind to block out years of her past and not remember anything but ever so slowly fragments of her past were showing her glimpses in flashbacks and at first she wasn't sure if her mind was playing tricks on her or if she really was remembering bits of her past.

Booker aka Julian works for a security firm KSIG when one day he steals the case from his co-worker because he recognizes the client.

I thought I knew who the villain in this book was, but boy was I wrong. I definitely did not see that curveball coming.

I can't wait to read Till I Kissed You (Book two). I highly recommend this book to anyone who loves suspense, romance, angst, hot alpha male, sexy female doctor or ex navy seal.


Book Links:

GoodreadsBookbubAmazon USAmazon UKAmazon CAAmazon AU

No comments:

Post a Comment