Saturday 25 April 2020

Book Review: Take Me Anywhere by Britney Bell & C. Lesbirel

My Review:

I am loving every single book from this cockpit series. Another awesome Parker book. This is Warren and Ali's story.

Ali had it rough. A douchebag of a husband who literally ruined all that she had accomplished. Now she's left to get a divorce, move, and move on.

Warren's all messed up. After crashing his plane he's having doubts about what he wants to do with his life and where it's headed. When your family IS aviation, you crash and your soul burns.

I can’t wait until the next book! Highly recommend to all fans of romance and billionaires.

I received an advance copy of this book. I am voluntarily giving my honest review, and I plan to buy this book when it becomes available.

Book Links:

GoodreadsBookbubAmazon US

No comments:

Post a Comment