Wednesday 1 April 2020

Book Review: Beautifully Broken by Tara Lee

My Review:

Another awesome five star read from this author. I loved this book and never wanted to put it down but had to cause of my job (I work in a rest home kitchen so I am still working during this virus) and homeschooling my son during this worldwide virus. I am sure I say this every time but I think this is my favourite so far.

A rollercoaster ride through the ups and downs of Ethan and Luna's lives, they went through so much pain and heartache. I cried a lot reading this so make sure you have a box of tissues with you.

If you haven't read this book yet what are you waiting for go and start it now.

I received an advance copy of this book. I am voluntarily giving my honest review, and I plan to buy this book when it becomes available.

Book Links:

GoodreadsBookbubAmazon USAmazon UKAmazon CAAmazon AU

No comments:

Post a Comment