Monday 13 April 2020

Book Review: Final Serenade by N.N. Britt

My Review:

This is my first book by this author and it won't be my last. This is Cassy and Frankie's story. As soon as I started this I couldn't put it down.

Frankie is the lead vocalist of Hall Affinity. Hall Affinity has had many professional and personal issues leading up to present time. The band is having a reunion after seven years off.

Music journalist, Cassy gets the chance to interview her teenage idol, rockstar, Frankie Blade and unexpectedly sparks fly.

OMG that cliffhanger. I need the next book now. Highly recommend this!

I received an advance copy of this book. I am voluntarily giving my honest review, and I plan to buy this book when it becomes available.

Book Links:

Goodreads, BookbubAmazon US

No comments:

Post a Comment