Monday 22 July 2019

Book Review: Ride For Me by VR Baucke

My Review:

This was my first book by this author and it won't be my last. 'Ride For Me' is the first book in The North Shore Crew series and is Lil and Gage's story.

Immediately fell in love with Lil, like the first meeting of her and her damn sass of an attitude made me laugh added with the clumsy way she first meets Gage.

This book starts 4 months in the future so the prologue is a little confusion but it all makes sense as you read through the rest of the story.

Gage and Lil are two people who have experienced loss and pain in the past and they found each other when they both needed it most and were able to mend their hearts and break down the walls they both built up for themselves.

I can’t wait to read the next book!! I LOVE everyone of the Crew and I hope to see more of everyone in the near future.
 

Book Links:

GoodreadsBookbubAmazon US

No comments:

Post a Comment