Friday 2 August 2019

Book Review: Break For Me by VR Baucke

My Review:

'Break For Me' is the second book in The North Shore Crew series and is Mason aka Mace and Jess' story. After enjoying 'Ride For Me' book one so much I was eagerly looking forward to reading this book.

Mace, his sweetness caught me, his love for his family and friends was incredible. His strength was inspiring.

The characters in this series are all so relatable and will draw you into their journeys, you will experience everything along with them. One part of the book my heart broke, it hurt and I cried. My fiance looked at me funny as I was reading but crying my eyes out.

I can’t wait to read Trav's book 'Lie For Me'. This series is a must read!

I received an advance copy of this book. I am voluntarily giving my honest review, and I plan to buy this book when it becomes available.

Book Links:

GoodreadsAmazon USAmazon UKAmazon CAAmazon AUBookbub

No comments:

Post a Comment