Saturday 24 August 2019

Book Review: Checked by Jacob Chance

My Review:

This is my first book by this author and it won't be my last. I never wanted to put this book down. This is Tenley and Clancy's story. Tenley and Clancy will pull you in right from the start and grab hold of your heart. 

Tenley has crushed on Clancy for years. When the opportunity arises to fulfill her fantasy of being with her crush, she can’t help but jump at the chance. 

Clancy has a reputation and dreams of the NHL. The only woman he has room for in his life is hockey. He wasn’t ready for Tenley. She wasn’t part of his plan for the future until his future completely changes.

A one-night stand that became more important than the original dream. Dreams change for the better when forever love finds you. 

I received an advance copy of this book. I am voluntarily giving my honest review, and I plan to buy this book when it becomes available.

Book Links:

GoodreadsAmazon US

No comments:

Post a Comment