Monday 8 July 2019

Book Review: Pretty Little Thing by Chelsea McDonald and Molly Storm

My Review:

I have read CM before but MS is a new author to me and I look forward to reading more from her. Pretty Little Things is the first cowrite by both authors and also the first book in the new series The Sapphires.

Orphaned at a young age, Angel is now a private investigator who is seeking revenge for her father’s murder.

Cohen, rejected by his dad, embraces the family within the Sapphires MC. Now Cohen is the president of the South Street Sapphires.

The chemistry is explosive between them from the moment they meet.

I really enjoyed this book and enjoyed the story line. I look forward to see where this series is headed. If you love MC books then you will love this! 

I received an advance copy of this book. I am voluntarily giving my honest review, and I plan to buy this book when it becomes available.

Book Links:

GoodreadsAmazon US

1 comment: