Tuesday 9 July 2019

Book Review: Better With You, Always by Gianna Gabriela

My Review:

I devoured this book the second I saw it on my kindle. This story is about Colton and Mia and the continuation of their love story. We first meet Mia & Colton in Better With You, Book 1 of The Bragan University Series and now its two years later. We see that Colton and Mia are still together and stronger than ever.

Colton devises a plan with the help of his friends and sister to send Mia on a tour of their relationship from when they met in their first college class, and through all the highs of their time together.

This story was absolute perfection for Mia and Colton, and really wraps up their relationship beautifully.

I received an advance copy of this book. I am voluntarily giving my honest review, and I plan to buy this book when it becomes available.

Book Links:

GoodreadsAmazon USBookbub

No comments:

Post a Comment