Saturday 3 November 2018

Book Review: Blackwing Beast by T.S. Joyce

My Review:

This is Beast and Kiera's story and OMG what a story. I couldn't wait for Beast's story. He was my favorite member of the D-Team. 

Beast is a monster of a man and a lion shifter. 

Kiera is a rogue ex lioness who was in Apex with Kane. She's running to keep something precious from the lion pride. She hopes Kane will be able to help her.

Kiera, the poor girl she had been through so much. The D-Team just dragged her in kicking and screaming, but she accepted them and they accepted her. 

Can Beast keep Keira safe from those hunting her and his own self? 

This is the first series I've read by this author and I thoroughly enjoy her light and fun writing style. I can't wait to read more from her.


Book Links:

GoodreadsAmazon US

No comments:

Post a Comment