Saturday 3 November 2018

Book Review: Jude by Kelsie Rae

My Review:

This is book three in the Signature Sweethearts series but was definitely able to be read as a standalone. Another excellent read by this author. I am loving this series, again I was hooked from the start. Every time I read another book of her I fall more in love with these characters. I have to say Jude is one of my book boyfriends. I liked Jude in Breezy and I couldn't wait to read his story. I loved everything about this story. I'm not a huge gamer but I love reading about nerdy things. Thank goodness for the glossary of the gaming terminolgy, or I may have been a little lost. I did know some of them but I guess thats cause I picked some up from my fiance who is a gamer and got me into a few games.

Jude is a former rock star of the gaming world, too in his field, and he is British.

Quincy is a 19-year-old gamer that has more than enough on her plate. With her father very sick and she just signed her very first gaming contract she does not need a man right now. So when Jude starts showing her interest she really doesn't know what to do. I loved that Quin is a bada** gamer girl. She’s doing what she can and what she’s good at to survive. 

Quincy is not a people person at all. And Jude is used to getting what he wants when he wants it. These two have to learn to deal with each other to get their happy ever after.

I loved this story and can't wait to see what the author has in store for us next. I can't wait for Marcus' story.

Book Links:

GoodreadsAmazon US

No comments:

Post a Comment