Saturday 3 November 2018

Book Review: Save Me by Chelsea McDonald

My Review:

This is my first book by this author and it wont be my last. I can't wait to read more by her. I never wanted to put this down, I was hooked from the first page. 

I loved Gabby and Sam. Those two are perfect for each other. 

Gabby is a young college graduate who loved kids and has a budding career as a child care worker. She is somewhat lonely because her friends aren't as available as they once were in school.

Sam is a bit older and makes a living as a cop. This guy can't wait to find a woman to settle down with and have some babies.

The two meet at a bar and the attraction is so great Gabby decides he is the chosen one to take her virginity. Assuming it is a one off, she takes off in the wee hours to avoid the awkwardness of the walk of shame. 

I really enjoyed this book definitely worth reading. I did not want the book to end.

Book Links:

GoodreadsAmazon US

No comments:

Post a Comment