Monday 11 May 2020

Book Review: Fight For Me by VR Baucke

My Review:

Another awesome book by this author. I love the North Shore Crew and loved being back in this world. This is Neek and Brooklyn's story. We met Brooklyn earlier in the previous book and I liked her then.

It goes into quite a bit of detail about the life of an army solider, exploring deployment in Afghanistan and the battle there was intriguing, suspenseful and extremely terrifying too.

Corporal Nico Rakena or Neek to his friends was the quieter one in the group that we didn’t know as much about but his characters development in this book is fairly quick. He is getting ready to deploy again. A bad omen comes from his mother. He prepares himself and his friends.

Brooklyn works at the camp as a hairdresser. Her brother always told her to stay away from the army boys, obviously she doesn’t listen because when Nico walks in everything changes.

I can’t wait until the next book! Highly recommend to all fans of Military Romance.

I received an advance copy of this book. I am voluntarily giving my honest review, and I plan to buy this book when it becomes available.

Book Links:

GoodreadsBookbubAmazon US

1 comment:

  1. Good morning, how are you? I am Brazilian and I would like to invite you to be a follower on my blog. I wish you and your family a lot of health. https://viagenspelobrasilerio.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete