Monday 4 May 2020

Book Review: Be Mine, King by Chelsea McDonald

My Review:

Be Mine, King is book one in the crown duet. It is another awesome read by this author. I never wanted to put it down but I had to go to work. This is Anastasia and Nikolai's story. I loved this book. The heroine also has my last name which this is the first time I have read a book with it. I also had a laugh cause her aunt's name is Carol which is my mothers name so mum was Carol Exley until she married my first stepdad.

The moment Nikolai King laid eyes on Anastasia Exley he knew she was different, that she was meant to be his, even though she was only 16. Nikolai is the oldest of four brothers. He is the muscle of his family. I absolutely adored his brothers Zedd and Drex.

Anastasia is learning new things about her father that she had no idea and the more she finds out the more confused she gets. Can she really trust Nikolai or is he just like everyone else.

I can't wait to read the next book Be My Queen. I hate the author as this book ends with a bottomless cliffhanger! No clues, only the anticipation of needing the next book.

I received an advance copy of this book. I am voluntarily giving my honest review, and I plan to buy this book when it becomes available.

Book Links:

GoodreadsBookbubAmazon US

No comments:

Post a Comment